OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
The Internship Programme is open on an on-going basis. Students enrolled at a fully accredited degree programme (Bachelor, Master, PhD) during the entire duration of their internship can apply online. Selected interns are expected to work remotely until further notice.
OECD Internship 2021 in France:
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
No. of Internships:
- 500 OECD Internships/year
- 1 to 6 months
Number of Hours to Work:
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
Benefits of the OECD Internship 2021 in France:
- Students will be provided with 700 euros as a living expense per month.
- Students upon their selection will be assisted by the OECD team for the visa process.
- Students will be learning with diverse team members.
Eligibility Criteria of the OECD Internship 2021:
- All international students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD can apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. can apply.
- A candidate must be able to available for at least one month for an internship.
- A candidate should have a command in the French and English languages.
- A candidate must have IT and quantitative skills.
- A candidate must good communication skills.
How to Apply for the OECD International Internship 2021?
- Students are encouraged to apply throughout the year for an OECD internship in Europe.
- Applications are filed online via the official portal.
- An application can be either fill out in English or the French language.
- The best part of this program is, if a student gets rejected, he can apply next time as well.
The following documents will be required to submit the application;
- Scan copy of your passport
- Proof for full-time enrolled students in an academic institution.
- Medical Insurance
- A scanned copy of visa or work permit
- Details of French bank account. (it will be required once you take up duty at the OCED)
- The application deadline for the OECD Internship in France is 28th February 2021.