Announcement of training opportunities
An oil and gas company announces the availability of practical training opportunities to develop and develop the professional and personal capabilities and skills of graduates. Training opportunities will be available in the company’s work areas in Port Sudan, Atbara and Khartoum. Priority will be given to those who live in these areas to receive training in their area.
The required specializations are:
1) Bachelor of Engineering Honors:
2) engineering diploma:
General conditions for applying: –
- To be Sudanese.
- Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree or a three-year post-secondary diploma in the required specialty.
- The academic certificate must be authenticated by higher education.
- No more than 32 years old when submitting the application, and no less than 18 years old.
- A recent residence certificate from the concerned area.
- The desire to learn and commitment until the end of the training period.
- He has not previously been convicted of any crime involving dishonor or dishonesty.
- The company gives a practical training opportunity for a period of two years with a rewarding training fee.
Applications are submitted via the website of the Management Development Center (mdc.sd) by selecting the specialization number. Submission of applications will continue for a week ending on Thursday 11/19/2020 AD. The mental capacity test will be held on Saturday 11/28/2020. Please review the website to see the list of names who meet the required conditions and to find out the location of the exam.