GIFT Internship in South Korea 2021 [Fully Funded]
GIFT POSTECH Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 is a fully paid internship program in Korea for one month. All interns will get a spirit for technological innovation and scientific inquiry that would advance their research interests and skills. The aim of GIFT is to create goodwill with other countries by inviting international students and introducing them to the fundamental knowledge.
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
Benefits of the GIFT Internship in South Korea 2021:
- A candidate would get free housing and transportation.
- All international interns will get free round trip airfare.
- Bus fare or KTX service will be provided for Korean interns.
- Living expenses up to KRW 500,000 will be provided throughout the internship.
- The duration of the GIFT Internship program is approximately one month.
- Free student dormitory housing and transportation
(for international applicants, round trip air fare economy only, for Korean applicants, KTX or Bus fare) will be provided.
- Living expense will be assisted. (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks)
Required Application Documents
- Application Form DOWNLOAD
- Application Form(Foreigner) DOWNLOAD
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English* If transcripts do not indicate GPA(Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan) DOWNLOAD
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
Schedule for the Internship Program
|Application Deadline||2nd week of May||end of November|
|Final Result’s Announcement||1st week of June||end of December|
|Period of the program||July||January|
You can apply at any time by e-mail with required application documents.
But it should be noticed that your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted to a deadline :
the second Friday of May for the summer session and the fourth Friday of November for the winter session.
Send application documents by e-mail to the staff in charge of admission :
Eun Mi Jung [email protected]